Your Ad Here

Fleet Foxes - Meadowlarks

Thursday, October 29, 2009
Share
Fleet Foxes - Meadowlarks Lyric

Meadowlark, fly away down
I hold a cornucopia and a golden crown
For you to wear upon your fleecy down

A meadowlark sing to me

Hummingbird, just let me down
Inside the broken ____ of your ___
I do believe you gave it your best try

A hummingbird sing to me

Mmmmmmm...

A hummingbird sing to me

Don't believe a word that I haven't heard
Little children laughing at the boys and girl
The meadowlark singing to you each and every day
The on the hills and the market in the hay

Ooooh

[+/-] Watch and Listen


Play Sample MP3

Index Of/ Free MP3 Top40 Download
File properties: mp3, 205 Kbps, 4.7 Mb, 00:03:12, 10.11.2008
Artist: Fleet Foxes Album: Fleet Foxes Genre: Folk-pop Year: 2008

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Lyrics Music Video Ringtones | We have lyrics and still counting..