Your Ad Here

Beyonce Knowles - At Last

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Share
Beyonce Knowles - At Last Lyrics

At last my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song

Ohh yeah yeah
At last
the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you

I found a dream, that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known

Ohh yeah yeah
You smile, you smile
oh And then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine at last

[+/-] Watch and Listen


Play Sample MP3

Index Of/ Free Ringtones MP3 Top40 Download
Download Legal MP3
File properties: mp3, 240 Kbps, 5.2 Mb, 00:03:01, 07.03.2009
Artist: Beyonce Album: Music From The Motion Pic... Genre: Soundtracks Year: 2008
Get Music Song Lyrics

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Lyrics Music Video Ringtones | We have lyrics and still counting..