Your Ad Here

Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Share
Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire Lyrics

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go away and leave you all alone
I got a bad desire
I'm on fire
Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
I can take you higher
I'm on fire
Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley
Through the middle of my skull
At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a freight train running through the
Middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire
I'm on fire

[+/-] Watch and Listen


Play Sample MP3

Index Of/ Free Ringtones MP3 Top40 Download
Download I'm On FireMP3
File properties: mp3, 128 Kbps, 2.5 Mb, 00:02:41, 13.05.2009
Artist: Bruce Springsteen Album: Top 2000 (Radio 2)

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Lyrics Music Video Ringtones | We have lyrics and still counting..